You'd think that I'm down about 100 lbs from my heaviest so a couple pounds fluctuating would not bother me too much. Well it does. It always does. You can't escape that tiny little irrational voice in the back of your head. I know that the increase must be due to the addition of strength training so I will have to wait till it's time for my measurements & pictures again to see but really...it's hard. How do you tell yourself a couple pounds is okay...then you envision a couple more...and a couple more...that's the cycle I came from! That scale number is devastating sometimes! But again it's all in my head. And my pants still fit. Maybe that's the sticky I need to leave on the mirror... "But do your pants still fit?"
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 146.0 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Started Week 3 of Insanity Max:30!
- Blogilates 30 Day Sleek Arm Challenge Day 23!
- 30 Day Crunch Challenge Day 23!
- Trying to raise money to run on the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Run streaking with the Stroller Warriors at CP!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign working my way to 750 miles!!!
- Next race: MARSOC Mud, Sweat & Tears 5 mile Mud Run & Run for the Warriors Half Marathon
- Started reading the Unbreakable Runner
- Morning routine: Insanity Max 30, Crunch challenge, Arm challenge, #StreakingwithSWCP and yoga poses for breathing
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit...for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 750 day streak!