I did it! 750 MILES! My goal for the year was to complete my 2014 total mileage of 750 before I completed 250 miles in 2014 which wasn’t until August! I’m a bit ahead of schedule. AH!!! It’s coconuts I tell you! I’m most definitely on track for my NYE resolution of 1500 miles for the year!
What’s new? Just trucking along really, so nothing I guess. Reading up on a different marathon plan. I really have developed a love for reading into different training ideas and the science behind them. This time I’m reading up on the Hansons Marathon Method. I’ve had the book for a couple days and I’m almost finished it. Needless to say…I enjoy the book a lot. Thinking about implementing it for the MCM! PS I’m almost to the fundraising goal! AH! Right now, I’m $118 away but a wonderful friend is hosting a Thirty One Gifts party to help that closes 5/15. https://www.mythirtyone.com/107431/shop/Party/EventDetail/8223817
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 149.8 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Started Week 6 of Insanity Max:30!
- 5/100s Fitness Challenge Week 2!
- Trying to fund raise for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Volunteered at the Chevy Shuffle 5K this past weekend!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign 750 miles!!!
- Next race: Run for the Warriors Half Marathon
- Morning routine: Insanity Max 30: Month 2!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 770 day streak!