Ok...let me correct that a little for my own sake. I am in great shape but never fall into a point that you believe there's no place for improvement!!! I have to say that I'm a little excited about my chest, shoulders and arms now. Just a little... As you can see, I got the need to keep on flexing lol.
So now I have moved on from Shaun T to Kayla Itsines's Bikini Body Guide.
Week 2...and OH MY GOSH!!!! My arms are trembling typing this. LOL!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 151.0 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19-20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Finished Insanity Max:30! AND I got the shirt to prove it LOL!
- Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Week 2!
- Starting Hanson Marathon Method for MCM soon!
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! Completed my $500 goal to receive my Marine Corps Marathon entry!! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign 1000 miles!!!
- Morning routine: Kayla Itsines Bikini Body!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit...for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 800 day streak!