It's about to begin again! Marathon training round 3 for marathon 4 & 5! I have to say that I'm slightly terrified and slightly excited with a whole lot of anxious for the mind, body & soul push that it requires.
I finished reading the Hanson Marathon Method book last week and have my notes jotted down. The planner is already stickered with the training for each day. Spare set of running shoes are in the closet. Amazon order with all the extras is on the way. I'm ready.
Now as for the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide... it's kicking my butt! I am in week 3 right now and have bruises & scrapes! I didn't think that after Insanity Max & its 5 days a week regimen that a 3 day a week program would do the trick. I WAS WRONG! I think it is mostly because I am powering through the circuit in the time instead of following a count of someone else more.
Finally, I have NOT been working on the pull up bar. I should be. I need to be. I'm still just slightly nervous of being up there with bands or not. Honestly, I don't know what my deal is. Maybe after years of saying I have no upper body strength, my head just believes that and forces my body to also? Who knows! I need to do this though. I want that one unassisted pullup to happen by the end of the summer. Otherwise...I GOT WORK TO DO!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 149.6 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19-20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Week 3
- Starting Hanson Marathon Method for MCM on Monday!
- Next Race: Stroller Warrior's 10K & Sandsational 8K
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! Completed my $500 goal to receive my Marine Corps Marathon entry!! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Team Semper Run event... Red, White & Silkies 5K to benefit Semper Fi Fund!!! http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-red-white-silkies-virtual-5k-tickets-16344455707
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign 1000 miles!!!
- Morning routine: Run & Kayla Itsines Bikini Body!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit...for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 805 day streak!