Bleh. Here I am. Trucking it through the yuck of humidity. I don't have much to say other than that. The struggle is definitely in full effect. I bet a lot of people on the outside of training plans believe that the weather is only taking a toll on the physical. Trust me. It's much more than that. Running in this humidity could easily defeat you mentally. The swelling... the thirst... the aches... dizziness... constantly (overly) sweating... breathing... It all makes you question whether or not you're even cut out to actually do this. Maybe it's more the lull point of training but I don't think it's that. This journey isn't just a physical strengthen but a mental will strengthening too. It builds you to believe that no matter what... You can do this.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 149.0 lbs (wearing size 4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19.6% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Hanson Marathon Method Week 7!
- Next Race: Color Vibe
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign...on the road to 1500 miles!!!!
- Morning routine: Run
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, push-ups and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 857 day streak!