We recently participated in the Sgt Lucas Pyeatt Run to Remember with 2nd Radio Battalion. The kids decided to run the kids 1K race and to my surprise...Aiden won! He took off pretty fast and I was a little nervous (definitely the distance runner in me) but he held it and did amazing. Lilli ran it too and did well also. When we left the race, Aiden remarked how thankful he was to God for helping him by giving him fast legs. I'm a proud mama in so many ways.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 149.6 lbs (wearing size 4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19.6% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Hanson Marathon Method Week 9!
- Next Race: Color Vibe
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign...on the road to 1500 miles!!!!
- Morning routine: Run
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, push-ups and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 868 day streak!