And taper has begun. The last long run is complete. Trying to keep the faith that all is going to go well race day but I.AM.TIRED. This last week has been a crazy, chaotic one. I'm on my last class and there's been fevers, car trouble, bills & doctor/dentist appointments. A whole bunch of crazy.
Honestly I feel a little worn down mentally from it all more than physically. Thank goodness friends have been messaging me or I may have completely retreated into my introvert hibernation cave.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 150.8 lbs (wearing size 4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19.6% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Hanson Marathon Method Week 16!
- Next Race: Remembrance 10K
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign...on the road to 2000 miles!!!!
- Morning routine: Run
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, push-ups and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well but not as exciting as it used to be. Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 915 day streak!