It’s time to take it all in and celebrate. Celebrate every mile…every drop of sweat…every laugh…every cry. The day is almost here. For my running partner & I, it doesn’t just stop there. This will be marathon #4 for us in one year’s time. The limits have been pushed and the craziness embraced. Celebration is in order and what better way to than preparing for the next wild ride?
There’s a story to it all. After running under Hal Higdon’s Novice, Hal Higdon’s Intermediate and Hanson Advanced Marathon Method…we’ve talked a lot about creating our own.
Our own includes pretty planning…
Our own includes much needed rest and relaxation…
Our own includes vetoes…
Our own includes something new…
Our own includes awesomeness… Yes, the mileage is lowered from where we’ve gotten to but it allows for the option to run more. Something that has been hard not having mentally. The 40-60 mile weeks were not as bad as I thought they were going to be BUT with husbands that leave and 8 children between the two of us…some days planned runs just cannot happen. Time to take it easier on ourselves and say it is okay. No need to worry that some things just do not work and rejoice during the times it all does…with cheeseburgers & sangria 🙂
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 151.2 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19.6% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Hanson Marathon Method Week 17!
- Next Race: MARINE CORPS MARATHON, Battleship Half Marathon & Old Glory 50K!
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign…on the road to 2000 miles!!!!
- Morning routine: Run
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well but not as exciting as it used to be. Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Trying to do a 30 day crunches challenge in the Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 925 day streak!