It’s unnecessary to remark about how hard the holidays are on people. It’s unnecessary to say how people with emotional, social or other eating issues struggle badly with the entire season. It is very unnecessary to be posting the difficulties with staying on track can be BUT I am. These are the major food holidays. Halloween and all the candy. Thanksgiving’s feast. Christmas cookies and baking. Even New Year’s in my family growing up…fondue night and monopoly.
I started my intense nutritional adjustment right before all of these 3 years ago and since I have been somewhat falling back into my old ways of indulgence. My will for it all has been tested this last year a lot. With the stressors in family life, finishing school, my health and continuous marathon training for a year and half… I broke. Sugary coffee, cookies, cakes… you name it. Because of this my fitness level has leveled out where it was. I haven’t really gained weight but I also haven’t reached my goals either. I am still marathon training now but thankfully this program is less intense to allow for a bit of mental recuperation. Now I am finding my way back to cutting the moderation.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 154.8 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Next Race: Naughty Nice 5K
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign 2,250 miles complete!!!!
- Morning routine: Run and Weight lifting
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts and pelvis lifts
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 982 day streak!