What should I do? What do I want to commit myself to doing?
I have already come so far over the last 3 years (2 years post last pregnancy). A lot of my doubts and negative thoughts have disappeared as I have sunk into an awkward comfort in my routine. Each day I used to question myself in the mirror. Am I pretty? Do I look how I want to? Do I look like I am on the inside? Am I happy? Those have left but been replaced with other questions. Am I pushing too hard? Do I remember how to stop and enjoy without worry? Is there balance?
It was not until recently that I realized all of this was actually happening. I have been in quiet contemplation. Each and every night before I go to lye down, I do the following. Every single night. Never did I realize that it actually looks like an entire workout in itself to some. Maybe I need to really search my heart and find if I have the balance still.
50 Rotating side crunches (each side)
50 Ab leg lifts
50 Hip extensions
50 Side leg lifts (each side)
50 Donkey kicks (each leg)
50 Tricep Pushups & 1 minute plank
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 153.4 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Furthering my yoga practice
- Researching charity miles for the coming year
- NEW 5K PR!!!!!
- Next Race: RnR DC Marathon
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign 2,250 miles complete!!!!
- Morning routine: Run and Weight lifting
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, hip extensions, donkey kicks, squats, tricep pushups, pushups and plank
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 995 day streak!