Been soul searching for my want to run again. Asked to host the Stroller Warriors book club for the month to force my hand on finally reading Born to Run. It has been sitting here on my nightstand for 3-4 months now. I am not sure if I have been avoiding it or simply haven’t had time. If I am to be completely honest, it’s probably me avoiding it. I have fallen out of love with running and I think I have been so sour in my mental fatigue of this last year’s 3 marathons and an ultramarathon that I haven’t wanted to fall back in. And then I begun to read… All of that is changing.
“Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction” ~ William James
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 152.6 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Furthering my yoga practice
- Running with Charity Miles 🙂
- Next Race: RnR DC Marathon & Shamrock Half
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign restarted for 2016!
- Morning routine: Run and Weight lifting
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, hip extensions, donkey kicks, squats, tricep pushups, pushups and plank
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,025 day streak!