Surround yourself with inspiration.
That is how you fight the urges to give up. Fill your vision with confident and empowering sights. Make a dream board. Print out pictures and quotes. Follow others' journeys and feed off of their push. In this world, one of the worst things you can do is close yourself off.
Focus on the positive. Forget the negative. Push those thoughts out. They do not serve you so let them go.
There is only you in your journey. Only you can really make anything happen. Trust in your instincts. Let go of what/who does not help you grow.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 145.0 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Furthering my yoga practice
- Running with Charity Miles 🙂
- Next Race: Shamrock Half & RAGNAR Richmond!!!
- Refigured my macros and noticing big improvements
- Lifting 4 days a week as well as running 4 days a week
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign restarted for 2016!
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,074 day streak!