First off, I only knew two people at the event in total. The introvert in me was dying a little, but the group I was with was absolutely AMAZING! Not once did I feel out of place or unwelcome. Such a great group of people!!!! Second, I am not an outdoorsy kinda person and here I was camping. Probably first time since my 6th grade outdoor education class when we slept in hogans lol. Third, trail. Me and trail have not always seen eye to eye. I’m clumsy and trails have mini obstacles to help you face plant…and even better when it’s night time! HA!
BUT it was wonderfully fantabulous and truth be told…I CANNOT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN! I am hooked!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 148.0 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: ?%
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Next Race: Hope for the Warriors!
- Been sticking to my macros and noticing big improvements
- Currently using the She Sweats Run Builder from www.heandsheeatclean.com and I have loved it so much that I have purchased their marathon plan for Marine Corps Marathon training.
- Lifting 4 days a week as well as running 3 days a week
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,133