I finished the She Sweats Run Builder program! It was 12 weeks of lifting, HIIT and different running workouts. For me, this was the first actual weight lifting program I have fully completed. I really enjoyed it! The mix up of things to do each day and differences in segments was refreshing. After being in such a set routine, I had gotten bored. Bored as we all know in the fitness world is very dangerous. Boredom…lack of motivation…slacking off… slippery slope!!!
As for the results, I am at the same inches more or less. The muscle is definitely more present and the loose skin & fat are pulling in more! I have gained visible top abs too! The lower are still hidden behind my excess skin but that comes with the territory of weight loss success.
My running has become stronger in my speed but the actual one mile tests are only within 2 seconds of each other. A 7:29 mile to start and a 7:27 mile at the finish. My husband reminded me though that in the last 12 weeks we have said good bye to glorious cooler weather running and hello to the humidity & allergies. I am just going to live in that thought!
I must say that I loved this program so much that I am definitely trusting in the She Runs This Marathon plan on the www.heandsheeatclean.com site. My nerves kicked in with how low the total mileage was BUT I am going for all around fitness so I will give this plan my all and see if this is the best plan for me! #strongmind #strongbody
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 153.4 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 25.6% (using the gym’s machine instead of caliper)
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Next Race: Sand-sational 8K
- Completed the She Sweats Run Builder from www.heandsheeatclean.com!!!
- Been sticking to my macros
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,179 day streak!
Welcome to join my Fitness Group on Facebook called Will Get Fit…for Cake https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/