Our go-to banana bread recipe has been swapped quite a few times in the last 10 years. Changes in ingredients. Changes in ovens. Changes in what we have available without me having to leave the house. This one though…this has been the culmination of all of those recipes. One monster recipe that we use faithfully every time the kids tell me to buy bananas that they never intend to actually eat.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/3 cups mashed, ripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a 9″x5″ loaf pan (I use coconut oil spray)
- Mix bananas, applesauce & eggs
- Add coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Stir until mixed.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; place on a wire rack after.