FOUR YEARS!?!!? Why has it been 4 years before having another round of lazy girl challenge???
Here it is.
I challenge you for ONE week to follow this routine with NO excuses.
- Laundry legs – Squat each basket of laundry every time you pick it up 20 times.
- Coffee creamer curls – That’s right…make a cup of coffee or grab for the milk and curl the creamer or milk 20 times EACH arm.
- Toothbrush toe raises – While brushing those beautiful teeth, 20 calf raises by getting up and down on those toes.
- Heating up hip extensions – Is the microwave timer going? You need to bust out 20 hip extensions EACH leg by straight legs pushing back.
- Dishwashing dips – Use the counter as an impromptu area to do some dips with feet still on the ground to work those triceps.
- Living Room leg lifts – Stopping in the living to watch some TV? Get down and do 20 side-lying leg lifts each first.
- Playroom push-ups – Whatever room the toys are in, knock out 20 pushups when you enter! This can be full push-ups, kneeling push-ups or standing push-ups.
- Pause & Plank – Place this in a spot around the house that is easy to simply pause as you are passing through to plank.
The first challenge…