Hats off to all of the healthy cooking mamas that work! I do not know how you do it!!! We are trying to make it through this season with minimal ripples in what our house is being fed BUT that is not going as well as I’d like. Giving myself some grace here because of this one thing… will my kids remember their IG worthy meal they ate or will they remember the fact that mommy and daddy cooked for them? Will they remember if it was a little dry or a little burned or will they remember the homework help while we were cooking? Will they remember our panic to get it done at 5 pm on the dot or will they remember how we have them come and cook with us? Just think of what matters to you… for me, it’s what they remember. I need them to remember mommy’s smile and laugh…not her stress and her yell.
Sheet pan chicken fajita
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- fajita seasoning
Cook for 25-30 mins at 400 degrees F.
Slow cooker turkey breast
Buttery Garlic Sauteed Crab & Asparagus
Blueberry protein pancake muffins
- 2 cups kodiak powercake mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- frozen blueberries
- coconut oil spray
- Mix the first 3 ingredients.
- Spray muffin pan with coconut oil and put the batter in (should make 24).
- Scoop a spoonful of blueberries and place them on top of the batter.
- Bake for 18 mins at 350 degrees F.
- Let rest for 10 mins and then place on cooling rack.