Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 6 cups whole milk (I used whole)
- 6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- In your crockpot, combine the milk and coffee.
- Whip together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon. Pour mixture into the crockpot.
- Stir everything together and then toss in 3-4 cinnamon sticks.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
We drank about half of the mixture and stored the rest in mason jars. I used the rest over the next 2 – 3 days and reheated in the microwave.